XX ANNUAL CONFERENCE
EVIDENCE BASED MANAGEMENT OF CANCERS IN INDIA 2022
Guidelines for Abstract Submission for EBM-2022
- Please read all the instructions for abstract submission before preparing your abstract.
- Abstracts cannot be edited after final submission.
- Once submitted, an email confirmation with an abstract number will be sent.
- Abstract submission guidelines:
- Abstract should not exceed more than 400 words (including title and 1 permitted table).
- The entire submission must fit on a single page.
- The submitted abstracts must be structured as follows:
- Material &Methods
- Final submitted abstracts will be considered for review by EBM Abstract committee.
- Abstracts without results, or those with statements such as “the results will be analysed and presented later‟ are liable to be rejected.
- Deadline:Abstract submission closed.
- Acceptance:Selected authors will be notified very soon. All notifications will be sent out to the e-mail address given on the registration form. Accepted abstract authors can avail early bird registration facility for EBM 2022.
- E-Poster:Accepted abstracts will be presented as e-posters. Best 3 abstracts from each track will be invited to present their work in a ‘Best Abstract session’ and the top abstract from each track will be awarded a prize.
- Publication: Accepted abstracts will be published in the Annals of Oncology Research and Therapy
- Click Here for Abstract submission