ATTENTION USERS !!!
The full text access to all e-journals and e-resources is brought to you by the Digital Library, as a "subscribed licensed product" from the Publishers, under mutual terms and conditions. We appreciate your eagerness in using these full text resources. However, we invite you all to use these resources judiciously and carefully to avoid any breach of contract with the publishers.
Please read the summary of terms and conditions carefully. Violation of any of these terms and conditions can result in denial of online access by the publishers, a loss to the entire user community, since every event is monitored by them. The library resources are accessible as per the copyright act.
Summary of Terms and conditions of the license agreement
- All Electronic Products are protected by copyright, and are the property of the publishers.
- ll Members of the TMC library are authorized users of the electronic access facility.
- You will have unlimited access to all available Tables of Contents, however you cannot systematically download the complete journal, all or any of its issues
- You may download, view, copy and save to hard disk or diskette and store or print out single copies of individual articles for own personal and academic use, but in no case for re-sale or any other commercial use.
- In order to protect the integrity and attribution of the Electronic Products, you should not remove, obscure or modify any copyright or proprietary notices, author attribution or any disclaimer contained therein or on any screen display.
Undertaking by the users
I have read the above notice and understood its contents and the possible serious damage to the institute. I hereby, agree to abide by the terms and conditions set above.