[TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL]
PAREL, MUMBAI – 400012
(A GRANT-IN-AID INSTITUTE UNDER DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY, GOVT. OF INDIA)
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Mumbai, invites applications from Indian Nationals for the following tenured posts (non-permanent) in the following Departments commencing from 01st August 2018.
CONSOLIDATED REMUNERATION :
Post M.Ch./DM RS. 71,000/- per month
Post MS/MD/DNB RS. 65,000/-per month
Post MBBS RS. 53,000/-per month.
AGE LIMIT: 40 years (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for Physically Handicapped). Age & experience will be reckoned as on the last date of online application.
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
2. The Fellows have to pay the fees and dues to HBNI as per existing rules. The fees structure of fellows is as under :
Fellows are required to pay Rs.18,500/- by using Debit /Credit card (Admn, Reg., Lib., fees and Security Deposit) at the time of joining and remaining amount of Rs.1,65,000/- (Tuition, Appraisal, Exam and Convocation fees) will be deducted in 10 equal installments(Rs.16,500/-) from their Stipend. In case of Discontinuation / Resignation in between during Fellowship tenure, the fees collected till the date will be forfeited. On & above a fine of Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh) will be levied.
3. Senior Resident and 2 years HBNI Fellowship programme in Tata Memorial Centre are considered as Part of P.G. Bond (Those who have completed MCh/DM/DNB/MS/MD from Govt. & Municipal Medical Colleges, Maharashtra).
4. Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying exams in 2018 may also apply (as per eligibility criteria). If selected, their joining will be considered after production of passing certificate. Appearing candidates must submit their training completion certificate alongwith the application.
5. Appointed candidates may be placed as per needs of the Departments in the Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai campus and the Clinical Research Centre, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer at Kharghar, Navi Mumbai campus by rotation as and when necessary.
6. All SRs and Fellows will be provided free sharing accommodation in one of our hostels at TMH/ Chembur/ Payalipada/ Anushaktinagar subject to availability.
7. All P.G. degree must be recognized by Medical Council of India. Documentary evidence of recognition is mandatory alongwith the application.
8. The candidates who are working under Central / State Government / Autonomous Body / Semi Government Organizations and other Public sector Undertaking must submit their applications through the Head of their Institution.
9. Online applications in the prescribed form only super-scribing the post applied for on the cover with self attested copies of all certificates should be forwarded to the OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR (ACADEMICS), HOMI BHABHA BOLCK, 13TH FLOOR, TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, PAREL, MUMBAI - 400 012. The Online application forms must be filled out completely in all respects. Incomplete applications will be rejected. The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. No other mode of application will be accepted.
10. Candidates (General & OBC) shall pay the online application fee of Rs.300/- by using
Debit Card / Credit Card. SC/ ST / Female candidates / Persons with disabilities are
exempted from paying application fees. The application fee once paid will not be
refunded under any circumstances. Candidates shall verify their eligibility for the post
before applying and making payment of application Fee.
11. Last date for online application & taking the print out is 31.05.2018 upto 05.30 p.m. Receiving hard copy of online applications within 07 days from the last date of online application i.e. 07.06.2018. The candidates are advised to apply online application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
12. Candidates must submit documentary evidence in support of the details furnished in the Online Application Form regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste, disability certificate etc., failing which such applications will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
13. Separate application should be submitted for each post.
14. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to
cancel the posts, fix minimum eligibility standard / bench mark and restrict
no. of candidates called for MCQ/Interview taking into account various factors
like no. of vacancies, performance of the candidate etc., and decided to
determine the qualifying marks for selecting candidates for the interview.
Merely fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant
to be called for MCQ/Interview. The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the
right to fix minimum eligibility standard / cut-off marks
(Group/Stream/Discipline/Category-wise etc.) while finalizing such candidates
to be called for interview as well as selecting the candidates for final
selection after the interview. The decision of the Tata Memorial Centre in this
regards shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be
entertained with the candidate
15. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for the MCQ / Written Examination / Interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience of the applicants. Mere fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for MCQ / Written test / Interview.
16. All correspondence with the applicant will be done through email only (email@example.com ). Tata Memorial Centre does not take any responsibility for non receipt of application through Online / By post, not receiving email due to invalid /wrong email ID OR emails delivery to spam/bulk mail folder etc.
MCQ DATES : Short listed candidates name for MCQ will be uploaded 4th week of JUNE on our website.
( K.S. SHARMA )
DIRECTOR (ACADEMICS), TMC