Scientific Officer (Speech and Swallowing Therapy) :01 No.Post
Essential Qualification &Experience:
Master of speech-language pathology ( M.Sc. SLP ) or Master of Audiology and Speech languages pathology ( MASLP) with one year experience after P.G in a specialized cancer hospital or reputed hospital having experience in advanced speech and swallowing rehabilitation in terms of independent competency in running Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing ( FEES) , Videofluorosocopy service (VFS) , to run (Chemo) Radiotherapy Dysphagia services,Jointly work with Head & Neck Surgeon in Surgical Voice Restoration. Should have special interest todevelop the speech and swallowing therapy services.
Age limit :Not more than 35 years .
Consolidated remuneration: Rs.45,000/- per month.
Duration: 6months (Extendable as per requirement).
1. The candidates who are working under Central/ State Government/Autonomous Body/ Semi-Government Organizations and Other Public Sector Undertaking must submit their applications through the Head of their Institution.
2. Online Applications in the prescribed form must be filled out completely in all respects. Incomplete applications will be rejected. The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. No other mode of application will be accepted.
3. Candidates (General & OBC shall pay the online application fees of Rs 300/- online by using a Debit card / Credit card. SC/ST/Female candidates /Persons with disabilities are exempted from paying application fees. The application fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates shall verify their eligibility for the post before applying and making payment of the application fee.
4. Last date for online application is_06-02-2022up to 05.30 PM. The candidate is advised to apply through an online application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
6. All correspondence with the applicant will be done through the email mentioned in para 5 only.
7. Tata Memorial Centre will not be responsible for non-receipt of application through Online, non-receipt of email due to invalid/ wrong mail IDs or emails delivery to spam/ bulk mail folder etc.
8. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to cancel the posts, fix minimum eligibility standard /benchmark, and restrict no of candidates called for Written Test/Interview considering various factors like no. of vacancies, the performance of the candidate etc. and can decide to determine the qualifying marks for selecting candidates for the interview. Merely fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for an Interview. The decision of the Tata Memorial Centre is this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
9. Legal jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai only.