` TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE
[TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL]
PAREL, MUMBAI – 400012
(A Grant-In-Aid Institute of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India)
ADVT NO.:TMC/ 43 / 2018 04.04.2018
Tata Memorial Hospital invites applications for One year “TMC Fellowship in Onco Anaesthesia and Pain” in the Department of Anaesthesiology, Critical Care and Pain commencing from 02.05.2018.
AGE LIMIT: 30 years (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for Physically Handicapped).
QUALIFICATION: MD (Anaesthesia) OR equivalent PG degree.
CONSOLIDATED REMUNERATION: Rs. 65,000/- per month
IMPORTANT GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:
2) 2) The candidates selected for fellowship are required to work at Homi Bhaba Cancer Hospital (HBCH) at Varanasi.
3) 3) All P.G. degree must be recognized by Medical Council of India. Documentary evidence of recognition is mandatory with the application.
4) The candidates who are in service must submit their applications through the Head of their Institution with a NOC.
5) Online applications in the prescribed form only super-scribing the post applied for on the cover with self attested copies of all certificates should be forwarded to 4th Floor, HRD Department, Service Block Bldg, TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, PAREL, MUMBAI - 400 012. The Online application forms must be filled out completely in all respects. Incomplete applications and in-service candidates whose applications are not forwarded through proper channel will be rejected. The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. No other mode of application will be accepted.
6) General & OBC candidates have to pay the Online Registration Fees Rs.300/- by using Debit Card / Credit Card only. SC/ ST / Female candidates / Persons with disabilities are exempted from paying of fees while submitting application. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates shall verify their eligibility for the post before applying and making payment of application Fee.
7) Last date for online application and submission of hard copy is 20.04.2018 upto 05.30 p.m. The candidates are advised to submit online application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
The candidate must submit a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of all certificates regarding Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate, Physically Handicapped Certificate etc. along with the copy of online application form. Only committed applications will be accepted. The candidate will be responsible if the application is not committed online and submitted to H.R.D. Department.
9) The outstation candidates are required to make a note that Accommodation will not be provided.
For ONLINE application log on our website http://tmc.gov.in.
For any Queries call on 022-24177000 Ext No. 4674 / 4664.
( P.K. SUKUMARAN )
HR & ADMN. CO-ORDINATOR