TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE
(A GRANT-IN-AID INSTITUTE UNDER DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY, GOVT. OF INDIA)
The Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is a Comprehensive Cancer Centre with a mission to achieve the highest standards in patient care, cancer prevention, cancer research and professional development for oncology and allied disciplines. TMC is an autonomous body funded, controlled by the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. TMC is affiliated to Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI). The HBNI is a Deemed University of the Department of Atomic Energy with a mission to develop high quality postgraduate educational programs in science and technology including those related to life and health sciences. TMC invites applications from eligible candidates of Indian nationality, who are keen to pursue a career in TMC. Full time positions available in various units of TMC (HBCH&RC, Mullanpur, Vizag and Varanasi) as listed below:
It is mandatory to submit online application. Candidates must submit documentary evidence in support of the details furnished in the Online Application Form regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste, disability certificate etc., failing which such applications will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
1. Age & experience will be reckoned as on the last date of online application.
2. Reservation of posts under various categories shall be applicable as per Govt. Rules.
3. Age Relaxation :
(a) Upper age is relaxable for persons belonging to Reserved Categories such as SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen & Other categories as per the instructions of Govt. of India as under:
05 Years : SC /ST
03 Years : OBC
10 Years : PWD [additional 5 years in case of SC/ST & 3 years in case of OBC]
Ex-servicemen : length of service in Armed forces plus 3 years (additional relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC as per the instructions of Govt. of India)
(b) Age relaxation maximum by 5 years for Departmental candidates, candidates with additional qualification and higher experience and candidates working in TMC on temporary basis / under project / on contract basis.
4. Application Fee :
(i) Candidate shall pay the application fee of Rs.300/- online using Debit Card / Credit Card.
(ii) SC /ST / Female Candidates / Persons with Disabilities / Ex-servicemen (1st time applying for civil post after serving any rank) are exempted from paying application fees.
(iii) The application fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
5. Candidates may be offered a higher or lower grade than what is advertised based on their working experience, research track record and overall assessment at the time of interview and recommendation of the Selection Committee.
6. Benefits :
(a) Allowances : In addition to pay, other allowances including DA, HRA, TA etc. will be admissible as per the prevailing rules of TMC.
(b)Training & Development : All officers will be eligible for institutional financial support for active participation in National and International Medical Meetings, Workshops and Conferences after their probation is closed.
(c) Medical Facility : Will be admissible as per the prevailing rules of TMC.
(d) Accommodation : Residential accommodation will be provided subject to availability.
(e) Retirement Benefits : All are eligible for retirement benefits and pension under the New Pension Scheme.
7. Candidates appointed will be rotated in any Units of TMC (Tata Memorial Hospital,Mumbai, ACTREC, Mumbai, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital,Sangrur, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Mullanpur, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Vizag, Mahamana Pt.Madan Mohan Malaviya Cancer Centre(BHU),Varanasi) on the needs of the Units concerned as and when necessary.
8. The TMC also may exercise the option to offer appointments on “Contract Basis” for a fixed term on a consolidated remuneration.
9. Submission of Application :
[I] Candidate shall submit a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of following certificate as a proof of date of birth, qualification, experience, age relaxation for reserved category & Persons with Disability along with the copy of online application form sealed covers superscribed as “POST APPLIED FOR - Advt. No. 28/2018” on or before the last date of receiving the application to the 3rd Floor, Service Block building, H.R.D. Department, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012. It is mandatory to submit a copy of Online application along with copies of relevant certificates, otherwise the application will be rejected. Address queries, if any, to: E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
(i) Date of Birth : Birth Certificate / School leaving certificate / S.S.C passing certificate.
(ii) Educational Qualification : Mark sheet & Passing Certificate of final examination.
(iii) Experience Certificates :
1. Past Employment : Experience certificate indicating the date of joining and relieving.
2. Current Employment : Appointment letter , last Pay Slip, Identity Card.
(iv) Caste Certificate : Valid Caste Certificate (in the format of Government of India), Caste Validity Certificate in case of ST, Non Creamy Layer Certificate in case of OBC candidates is mandatory. Formats are uploaded on TMC site.
(v) Persons with Disability : Physical Disability Certificate.
[II] Through Proper Chanel : Persons working under Central / State Government / Autonomous Body / Semi Government Organizations and other Public Sector Undertakings must submit their application through the head of the organization.
[III] Separate application should be submitted for each post
10. Referees : Three Referees listed by the candidate should have been associated with the training or supervision of the candidates work for Sr. No. 01 to 08.
11. Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right not to call any candidates to appear for Written examination / Interview / Skill test without assigning any reason thereof.
12. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / bench mark and restrict no. of candidates called for Written examination / Interview / Skill test taking into account various factors like no. of vacancies, percentage of marks in Graduate / Post Graduate Degrees etc. Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / cut-off marks (Group / Stream / Discipline / Category-wise etc.) while finalizing such candidates to be called for Written test / Interview / Skill test as well as selecting the candidates for final selection after Written test / Interview / Skill test. The decision of the Director, Tata Memorial Centre in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
13. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for the Written Examination / Interview / Skill test to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience of the applicants. Mere fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for Written test / Interview / Skill test.
14. In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith. Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement.
15. Non Receipt of Application: Tata Memorial Centre does not take any responsibility for non receipt of application through Online / By post for whatsoever be the reason.
16. Late and incomplete applications will be rejected. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
17. Skype Interview can be arranged for the candidates at (Sr.No.1 to 8) presently working abroad subject to availability of the facility, if desired. Candidates seeking Skype Interview should submit photocopies of certificates attested by the present employer.
18. Legal jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
HR & ADMIN. CO-ORDINATOR