Advt no.118/2021 Date : 11-10-2021
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC),Mumbai invites applications from Indian Nationals for the post of SENIOR RESIDENT in the following categories for Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Visakhapatnam .
VENUE:Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Aganampudi, Visakhapatnam.
Consolidated remuneration: Rs.1,01,000/- per month.
1. The candidates who are working under Central/ State Government/Autonomous Body/ Semi Government Organizations and Other Public Sector Undertaking must submit their applications through the Head of their Institution.
2. Online Applications in the prescribed form must be filled out completely in all respects. Incomplete applications will be rejected. The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. No other mode of application will be accepted.
3. Candidates (General & OBC) shall pay the online application fee of Rs 300/- online by using Debit card / Credit card. SC/ST/Female candidates /Persons with disabilities are
exempted from paying application fee. The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates shall verify their eligibility for the post before applying and making payment of application fee.
4. Last date for online application is_24.10.2021 upto 05.30 PM. The candidate is advised to apply through online well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
5. Once applied online, the candidates are required to download the submitted application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the relevant supporting documents pertaining to candidate’s education and experience in one pdf file. Shortlisting of the candidate will be done on the basis of the documents submitted.
6. All correspondence with the applicant will be done through the email mentioned at para 5 only.
7. Tata Memorial Centre will not be responsible for non-receipt of application through Online, non-receipt of email due to invalid/ wrong e-mail IDs or emails delivery to spam/ bulk mail folder etc.
8. Separate application should be submitted for each post.
9. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to cancel the posts, fix minimum eligibility standard /bench mark and restrict no of candidates to be called for written Test/Interview taking into account various factors like no.of vacancies, performance of the candidate in the written test etc. and to determine the qualifying marks for selecting candidates for the interview . Merely fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for written test / Interview. The decision of the Tata Memorial Centre in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in the regard will be entertained with the candidates.
10. Legal jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai only.