TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
[TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE]
Advt.no.114/2021 Date : 30.09.2021
For Tata Memorial Centre on Adhoc basis.
On 12.10.2021 between 09.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m
Venue : Tata Memorial Hospital, Lecture hall,
Golden Jubilee Building, 2nd Floor, Dr. E. Borges Marg,
Parel, Mumbai – 400 012.
ASSISTANT SECURITY OFFICER &
(ON ADHOC BASIS)
Qualification & Experience:
The candidates who do not fulfill the above norms may not attend the interview.
Interested candidates may come along with Bio-data, recent passport size photograph, Xerox copy of Aadhar Card, original certificates, experience certificate and one set of attested copies of all certificates at Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai.
For further enquiry kindly contact Extn No.4628
1. Age & Experience will be reckoned as on date of walk in Interview.
2. Age Relaxation
Upper age is relaxable for persons belonging to Reserved Categories such as SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman & other categories as per the instructions of Govt. of India as under:
SC/ST - 05 Years
OBC - 03 Years
Ex-Serviceman - Length of service in Armed forces plus 03 years (additional
relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC as per the instructions of Govt.
Age relaxation maximum by 5 years for Departmental Candidates, Candidates with additional qualification and higher experience and candidates working in TMC on temporary basis / on projects / on contract basis.
3. Candidates may be offered a higher or lower grade than what is advertised based on their working experience, research work record and overall assessment at the time of interview and recommendations of the Selection Committee.
4. Candidates appointed will be rotated in any Units of TMC as per the needs of the units concerned as and when necessary in the same state where appointed.
5. Documents to be submitted at time of interview:
i) Date of Birth: Birth Certificate / School leaving certificate / SSC passing certificate.
ii) Educational Qualification: Mark sheet & passing certificate for final examinations.
iii) Experience certificate:
- Past employment: Experience indicating the date of joining and relieving.
- Current employment: Appointment letter, last pay slip, identity card.
iv) Caste Certificate: Valid Caste Certificate (in the format of Govt. of India) Validity certificate in case of SC/ST, Non Creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate is mandatory.
v) Copy of PAN Card & Bank Accounts details.
vi) Discharge Book – Copy of complete discharge book is to be attached.
All the above original documents are mandatory to be produced at time of interview for verification else the candidate will be disqualified.
vii) Separate applications should be submitted for each post along with recent passport size photograph.
viii) It is mandatory that all selected candidates should produce Police Verification Certificate within one month of joining to respective H.R.D.O.
6. Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right not to call any candidates for Interview without assigning any reason thereof.
7. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / bench mark and restrict no. of candidates. The decision of the Director, Tata Memorial Centre in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
8. In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith. Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he fulfills all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement.
9. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.