(TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE)
HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE, PUNJAB
ADVT.NO.: TMC/HBCHS/ 247/2021 Dt. 03.09.2021
WALK IN INTERVIEW
On 13th September 2021, Monday between 10.00 a.m. & 12.00 Noon at
Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Mullanpur
Plot No. 1, Medicity Mullanpur, Dist.- Mohali (SAS Nagar)- 140901
for (HBCH & RC, Mullanpur) (on Adhoc basis) :
ASSISTANT SECURITY OFFICER
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
i) Ex Servicemen / Personnel served in Para Military Forces/ Police Force who have rendered minimum 15 years of service and should be of the rank of Ex Havaldar or above or equivalent rank in Police / Central Para Military Forces. Should possess educational qualification equivalent to graduation certificate from Armed Forces or from any recognized university.
ii) For Civilian Candidates – Graduation from a recognized University and should be in possession of NCC ‘C’ certificate with work experience of minimum 5 years as Security Officer /Security Supervisor /Security Assistant in a large Civil Organization/ Hotel/ Hospital/ Airport with good Public Relations qualities.
(Copies of Discharge book and driving license is mandatory while applying).
Should possess valid driving license for LMV and Two wheelers.
Maximum 30 years as on the date of Walk in Interview for civilian candidates.
Note: Ex-servicemen who were discharged or retired from the Armed Forces during last 03 years shall only be eligible to attend the Walk in Interview.
1. Age & Experience will be reckoned as on Date of walk in interview.
2. Age Relaxation
a) Upper age is relaxable for persons belonging to Reserved Categories such as SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman & other categories as per the instructions of Govt. of India as under.
SC/ST - 05 Years
OBC - 03 Years
Ex-Serviceman - length of service in Armed forces plus 3 years (additional relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC as per the instructions of Govt. of India)
Age relaxation maximum by 5 years for Departmental Candidates, candidates with additional qualification and higher experience and candidates working in TMC on temporary basis / on projects / on contract basis.
3. Candidates appointed will be rotated in any Units of TMC as per the needs of the units concerned as and when necessary in the same state where appointed.
4. Consolidated Salary: Rs. 30,000/- per month
5. Documents to be submitted at the time of interview:-
i) Date of Birth: Birth Certificate / School leaving certificate / SSC passing certificate.
ii) Educational Qualification: Mark sheet & passing certificate for final examinations
iii) Experience Certificate:
- Past employment: Experience certificate indicating the date of joining and relieving
- Current employment: Appointment letter, last pay slip, identity card
iv) Copy of PAN Card & Bank Account details.
It is mandatory that all selected candidates should produce Police Verification Certificate within one month of joining to respective H.R.D.O.
6. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / bench mark and restrict no. of candidates. The decision of the Director, Tata Memorial Centre in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
7. In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith. Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he fulfills all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement.
8. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
HBCH & RC, Mullanpur & Sangrur