TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
(TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE)
(Grant-In-Aid Institute of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India)
Ref. No. TMC/AD/ 95 /2021 16.08.2021
Online applications are invited Medical Officer on “Data Safety Monitoring Unit” Project (A/c No.4579) (Initially for a period of six months)
The candidate will be part of Data Safety Monitoring Unit (DSMU) of Institutional Research Board at TMC. He or she will involve in monitoring of the clinical research studies at TMC.
MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS with Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research is desirable.
Experience : Minimum 2years of experience in monitoring of interventional clinical trials (RCTs) in allopathy is mandatory. Experience in Oncology clinical trials will be preferred.
Candidate should have good communication skills, both verbal and written and should be fluent in English Language.
Remuneration : Between Rs.40000/- p.m. & Rs.76000/- p.m.
The salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications of the candidate.
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
1. (a) Last date for online application is 27.08.2021 upto 05.30 p.m.(Indian Standard Time).
(b) Candidates must send in their candidature through “Online Application” only.
(c) Candidates will be initially screened and called for Interview on the basis of information provided by them in the online application form.
(d) Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
(e) Candidates who would be called for Interview are required to carry online application form, original documents alongwith one set of copy in support of the details furnished in the online application form regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste, disability certificate etc., failing which such applicants will not be allowed to appear for Interview.
(f) Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for the Interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience of the applicants. Mere fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for Interview.
(g) In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith. Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement.
(h) Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right not to call any candidates to appear for Interview without assigning any reason thereof.
2. Candidates may be offered a lower grade than what is advertised based on their working experience, research track record and overall assessment at the time of interview and recommendation of the Selection Committee.
3. Tata Memorial Centre does not take any responsibility for non receipt of application through Online.
4. All the outstation candidates are required to make a note that accommodation will not be provided.
5. The applicant must possess valid email ID. All correspondence with the applicant will be done through email only. Information regarding the date of interview will be provided through email to the eligible candidates only. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of related documents will be of the candidate. Tata Memorial Centre will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of emails to spam/bulk mail folder etc.
6. For further enquiry kindly contact No.24177000 Extn. 4666 / 7129.
DY. ADMIN. OFFICER(HRD)