TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE
[HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL, SANGRUR]
(A GRANT-IN-AID INSTITUTE UNDER DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY, GOVT. OF INDIA)
Advt. No.:87/2021 Date:13.7.2021
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Mumbai, invites applications for 01 YEAR TMC FELLOWSHIP from Indian Nationals for Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Inside Civil Hospital Campus Sangrur, Punjab in the following category commencing from 01st Sept. 2021.
CONSOLIDATED REMUNERATION :
Post MS/MD/DNB : Rs. 1,01,000/-per month .
AGE LIMIT: 40 years (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for Physically Handicapped). Age & experience will be reckoned as on the last date of online application.
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
1. Security Deposit :You are required to
deposit Rs.1,01,000/- (Rupees One lac One Thousand Only) at the time of joining
OR the same will be deducted in 5
equal installments from salary.This deposit will be refunded after completion of Fellowship
2. Sharing accommodation will be provided subject to availability.
3. All P.G. degree must be recognized by Medical Council of India.
4. The candidates who are working under Central / State Government / Autonomous Body / Semi Government Organizations and other Public sector Undertaking must submit their applications through the Head of their Institution.
6.Candidates (General & OBC) shall pay the online application fee of Rs.300/- using Debit Card / Credit Card. SC/ ST / Female candidates / Persons with disabilities are exempted from paying application fees. The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates shall verify their eligibility for the post before applying and making payment of application Fee.
7. Last date for online application & printing application form isDt. 26.07.2021 upto 05.30 p.m. Receiving hard copy of online applications within 07 days from the last date of online application i.e, Dt. 02.08.2021.The candidates are advised to apply online application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
8. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to cancel the posts, fix minimum eligibility standard / bench mark and restrict no. of candidates called for MCQ/Interview taking into account various factors like no. of vacancies, performance of the candidate etc., and decided to determine the qualifying marks for selecting candidates for the interview. Merely fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for MCQ/Interview. The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / cut-off marks (Group/Stream/Discipline/Category-wise etc.) while finalizing such candidates to be called for interview as well as selecting the candidates for final selection after the interview. The decision of the Tata Memorial Centre in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
10. All correspondence with the applicant will be done through email only (email@example.com) Tata Memorial Centre does not take any responsibility for non receipt of application through Online / By post, not receiving email due to invalid /wrong email ID OR emails delivery to spam/bulk mail folder etc.
(R. KAPOOR )
DIRECTOR, HBCH & RC,
MULLANPUR & SANGRUR