HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL
Advt. No 66/2021 Date: 09.06.2021
ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POSTS OF SENIOR RESIDENT/FELLOW/MEDICAL OFFICER
(AUGUST 2021 SESSION)
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Mumbai invites applications for the posts of Senior Resident/Fellow and Medical Officer from the Indian Nationals for Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital andMahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Cancer Centre, Varanasifor a fixed period from01.08.2021 to 31.07.2022.The details are as follows: -
Medical Council of India (now National Medical Commission); DCI: Dental Council of India
A. Experience:The candidates having experience in Oncology will be preferred.
B. Age Limit:45 years (Relaxable by 5 years for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, 3 years for Other Backward Classand 10 years for Physically Handicapped).
C. Age and experience of the candidates will be reckoned as on the last date of online application.
· Senior Resident/Fellowwill be offered monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 101,000/- (Rupees One-Lakh- One Thousand only).
· $Medical Officer will be offered monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 84,000/- (Rupees Eighty-Four Thousand only).
· #will be considered as JR III and will be offered monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 89,000/- (Rupees Eighty-Nine Thousand only).
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THE FOLLOWING GENERAL CONDITIONS BEFORE FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Security Deposit:The selected Senior Resident/Fellow will have to deposit Rs. 101,000/- (Rupees One-Lakh- One Thousand) and Junior Resident will have to deposit Rs. 89,000/- as security deposit. The security deposit will be refunded after successful completion of tenure.
2. Accommodation:Accommodation will be provided on sharing-basis, subject to availability.
3. Degree Recognition: All Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Post-Doctoral degree/ Diploma must be recognized byMedical Council of India (now National Medical Commission)/ Dental Council of India.
4. Candidates employed in other organizations:The candidates who are working under Central/ State Government/ Autonomous Body/ Semi Government Organizations and other Public Sector Undertakingsmust submit their applications through the Head of their Institution.
5. Online application:Online application will be available on the website of Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai and can be accessed by clicking the link: https://tmc.gov.in/m_events/Events/JobVacancies. Online application in the prescribed form must be filled out completely in all respect. Incomplete applications will be rejected. The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. No other mode of application will be accepted.Separate application should be submitted for each post.
6. Application Fee: After successful completion of online application, General and Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates shall pay the online application fee of Rs. 300/-(Rupees Three Hundred Only) by using Debit Card/ Credit Card. The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Female candidates, candidates of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe and Persons with disabilities are exempted from paying application fees.Candidates shall verify their eligibility for the post before applying and making payment of application fee.
7. Submission of Application:Once applied online, the candidates are required to download the PDF file of submitted application andalong with the relevant supporting documents (listed below)prepare a Single PDF Fileand submit by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisting of the candidates to be called for Written test and/or Interview will be done on the basis of the following documents submitted: -
a. 10th passing certificate
b. MBBS Degree
c. M.S./M.D./M. Ch. /D.N.B./M.D.S. or Equivalent degree
d. Attempt Certificate of Post Graduate/Post-Doctoral degree
e. First page of research publication (PubMed Indexed/Non-Indexed)
f. Oral/Poster Presentation Certificate
g. Proof of receiving Award/Gold medal, if any
h. Experience Certificates after Post Graduate/Post-Doctoral degree.
i. Copy of Aadhar card and PAN Card
8. Last date of Online ApplicationandSubmission: Last date ofonline application as well as receiving the submitted application and documents by email in a single PDF file will be 28.06. 2021 up to 5.30 PM. (Last date extended to 12.07.2021) However, the candidates are advised to apply well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
9. Written Test/Interview: The date of Written Test and/or Interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by email@example.com.All correspondence with the applicant will be done through the same email id.
a. Tata Memorial Centre will not be responsible for non-receipt of application through Online mode, non-receipt of email due to invalid/ wrong email IDs or emails delivery to spam/ bulk mail folder, etc.
b. Tata Memorial Centre may decide to increase or decrease the number of advertised positions.
c. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to cancel the posts, fix minimum eligibility standard/ bench mark and restrict no. of candidates called for Written Test/ Interview considering various factors like no. of vacancies, performance of the candidate etc. and can decide to determine the qualifying marks for selecting candidates for the interview. Merely fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for Written Test/ Interview. The decision of the Tata Memorial Centre in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
11. Legal jurisdiction:Legal jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Varanasi only.