For HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL& RESEARCH CENTRE,
(A UNIT OF TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE, MUMBAI) VISAKHAPATNAM.
Age : Not more than 45 Years .
1. All Graduate /Post Graduate/ Post-Doctoral degree/Diploma must be recognized by Medical Council of India.
2. The candidates who are working under Central/ State Government/Autonomous Body/ Semi Government Organizations and Other Public Sector Undertaking must submit their applications through the Head of their Institution.
3. Online Applications in the prescribed form must be filled out completely in all respects. Incomplete applications will be rejected. The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. No other mode of application will be accepted.
4. Candidates (General & OBC shall pay the online application fees of Rs 300/- online by using Debit card / Credit card. SC/ST/Female candidates /Persons with disabilities are exempted from paying application fees. The application fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates shall verify their eligibility for the post before applying and making payment of application fee.
5. Last date for online application is_01-05-2021upto 05.30 PM. The candidate is advised to apply through online application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
6. Once applied online, the candidates are required to download the submitted application and send to email@example.com along with the relevant supporting documents pertaining to candidate’s education and experience in one PDF format .Shortlisting of the candidate will be done on the basis of the documents submitted.
7. All correspondence with the applicant will be done through the email mentioned.
8. Tata Memorial Centre will not be responsible for non-receipt of application through Online, non-receipt of email due to invalid/ wrong mail IDs or emails delivery to spam/ bulk mail folder etc.
9. Separate application should be submitted for each post.
10. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to cancel the posts, fix minimum eligibility standard /bench mark and restrict no of candidates called for written Test/Interview taking into account various factors like no.of vacancies, performance of the candidate etc. and can decide to determine the qualifying marks for selecting candidates for the interview . Merely fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for written test / Interview. The decision of the Tata Memorial Centre is this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in the regard will be entertained with the candidates.
11. Legal jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai only.