टाटा स्मारक केन्द्र
HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL
होमी भाभा कैंसर अस्पताल
(A Grant-in-Aid Institute under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India)
Advt. No. 15/2021 27.01.2021
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Mumbai invites Indian Nationals for Walk-In-Interview for the posts of Senior Resident/Medical Officer for Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Varanasi and Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Cancer Centre, Varanasi for a fixed period up to 31.07.2021. The details are as follows: -
ON 08.02.2021 BETWEEN 09.30 AM & 11.00 AM
VENUE: SECOND FLOOR, RT BLOCK
MAHAMANA PANDIT MADAN MOHAN MALAVIYA CANCER CENTRE,
SUNDER BAGIYA, BHU CAMPUS, VARANASI-221005 (U.P.)
1. The candidates having experience in Oncology will be preferred.
2. Senior Resident will be offered a monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 1,01,000/- (Rupees One Lakh One Thousand )
3. Medical Officer will be offered a monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 84,000/- (Rupees Eighty-Four Thousand)
4. *will be considered as JR II and will be offered monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 86,000/- (Rupees Eighty-Six Thousand)
5. AGE LIMIT: 45 years (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for Physically Handicapped).
6. Age and experience will be reckoned as on the date of Walk-in Interview.
7. Interested and eligible candidates may report along with Bio-Data, recent passport size photograph, copy of PAN card, Aadhar Card, original certificates and sets of attested copies of all certificates.
8. Outstation candidates may submit their request for Online interview by email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 05.02.2021.