TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE
[HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE]
(A GRANT-IN-AID INSTITUTE UNDER DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY, GOVT. OF INDIA)
Advt. No. 48/2020 06.07.2020
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Mumbai invites applications from Indian Nationals for the post of SENIOR RESIDENT in the following categories for HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE, VISAKHAPATNAM commencing from 1st August’2020.
Post M.Ch / DM : Rs.94,000/- per month.
Post MS / MD/ DNB : Rs.86,000/- per month.
AGE LIMIT: 40 years (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for Physically Handicapped). Age & Experience will be reckoned as on 17th July’2020.
The candidates having experience in Oncology will be preferred.
Senior Residentwill be offered monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 86,000/- (Rupees Eighty SixThousand).
JR II and will be offered monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 74,000/- (Rupees Seventy Four Thousand).
JR III and will be offered monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 76,000/- (Rupees Seventy Six Thousand).
1. Security Deposit:
a) The selected Senior Resident will have to deposit Rs. 86,000/- (Rupees Eighty SixThousand Only) as Security Deposit, which will be refunded after successful completion of tenure.
2. Candidates who are completing their qualifying exams by 31st July2020 may also apply (as per eligibility criteria). If selected, their joining will be considered after production of passing certificate. Appearing candidates must submit their training completion certificate alongwith the application.
3. Accommodation will be provided on sharing-basis, subject to availability.
4. All Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Post Doctoral degree/ Diploma must be recognized by Medical Council of India.
5. The candidates who are working under Central/ State Government/ Autonomous Body/ Semi Government Organizations and other Public Sector Undertakings must submit their applications through the Head of their Institution.
6. Online applications in the prescribed form must be filled out completely in all respects. Incomplete applications will be rejected. The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. No other mode of application will be accepted.
7. Candidates (General & OBC) shall pay the online application fee of Rs. 300/- online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card. SC/ST/Female candidates/ Persons with disabilities are exempted from paying application fees. The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates shall verify their eligibility for the post before applying and making payment of application fee.
8. Last date for online application is 17.07.2020upto 05:30 PM .The candidates are advised to apply through online application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
9. Once applied online, the candidates are required to download the submitted application and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org alongwith the relevant supporting documents pertaining to candidate’s education and experience. Shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of the documents submitted.
10. All correspondence with the applicant will be done through the email mentioned at para 9 only.
11. Tata Memorial Centre will not be responsible for non-receipt of application through Online, non receipt of email due to invalid/ wrong email IDs or emails delivery to spam/ bulk mail folder etc.
12. Separate application should be submitted for each post.
13. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to cancel the posts, fix minimum eligibility standard/ bench mark and restrict no. of candidates called for Written Test/ Interview taking into account various factors like no. of vacancies, performance of the candidate etc. and can decide to determine the qualifying marks for selecting candidates for the interview. Merely fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for Written Test/Interview. The decision of the Tata Memorial Centre is this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
14. Legal jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai only.