TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE
[HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL, SANGRUR]
(A GRANT-IN-AID INSTITUTE UNDER DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY, GOVT. OF INDIA)
Advt. No. 47/2020 Date.30/06/2020
The candidates having experience in Oncology will be preferred.
Senior Resident will be offered monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 86,000/- (Rupees Eighty Six Thousand).
# will be considered as JR III and will be offered monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 76,000/- (Rupees Seventy Six Thousand).
AGE LIMIT: 40 years (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for Physically Handicapped). Age & experience will be reckoned as on the last date of online application.
1. Security Deposit : selected Senior Resident will have to deposit Rs. 86,000/- (Rupees Eighty Six Thousand Only) as Security Deposit, which will be refunded after successful completion of tenure.
2. Candidates who are completing their qualifying exams by 31st July 2020 may also apply (as per eligibility criteria). If selected, their joining will be considered after production of passing certificate. Appearing candidates must submit their training completion certificate along with the application.
3. Accommodation will be provided on sharing-basis, subject to availability.
4. All Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Post Doctoral degree/ Diploma must be recognized by Medical Council of India.
5. The candidates who are working under Central/ State Government/ Autonomous Body/ Semi Government Organizations and other Public Sector Undertakings must submit their applications through the Head of their Institution.
6. Online applications in the prescribed form must be filled out completely in all respects. Incomplete applications will be rejected. The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. No other mode of application will be accepted.
7. Candidates (General & OBC) shall pay the online application fee of Rs. 300/- by using Debit Card/ Credit Card. SC/ST/Female candidates/ Persons with disabilities are exempted from paying application fees. The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates shall verify their eligibility for the post before applying and making payment of application fee.
8. Last date for online application is 20.07.2020 up to 05:30 PM . Online applications in the prescribed form only super-scribing the post applied for on the cover with self attested copies of all certificates should be forwarded to the Asst. Administrative Officer, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Inside Civil Hospital campus, Sangrur, Punjab – 148001. Receiving hard copy of online applications within 07 days from the last date of online application i.e, Dt. 27.07.2020. The candidates are advised to apply online application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
9. The Online application forms must be filled out completely in all respects. Incomplete applications will be rejected. The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. No other mode of application will be accepted.
10. Tata Memorial Centre will not be responsible for non-receipt of application through Online, & off line.
11. Separate application should be submitted for each post.
12. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to cancel the posts, fix minimum eligibility standard/ bench mark and restrict no. of candidates called for Written Test/ Interview taking into account various factors like no. of vacancies, performance of the candidate etc. and can decide to determine the qualifying marks for selecting candidates for the interview. Merely fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for Written Test/ Interview. The decision of the Tata Memorial Centre is this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
DIRECTOR, HBCH & RC, MULLANPUR AND SANGRUR