TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE
टाटा स्मारक केन्द्र
HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL
होमी भाभा कैंसर अस्पताल
Advt. No. VAR/ACA/14/2023 Date:29.05.2023
ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POSTS OF SENIOR RESIDENT/ MEDICAL OFFICER
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Mumbai invites applications for the posts of Senior Resident/Medical Officer from the Indian Nationals for Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital and Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Cancer Centre, Varanasi for period of one year from the date of appointment. The details are as follows: -
Positions at Sr. No. 5 & 6 will be filled only when no suitable candidates will be found for Sr. No 3 & 4.
A. Experience: The candidates having experience in Oncology will be preferred.
B. Age Limit: 45 years (Relaxable by 5 years for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, 3 years for Other Backward Class and 10 years for Physically Handicapped).
C. Age and experience of the candidates will be reckoned as on the last date of online application.
· Senior Resident (with DM/M.Ch. Qualification) will be offered monthly consolidated salary of ₹ 1,10,000/- (Rupees One-Lakh-Ten Thousand only).
· Senior Resident (with MD / MS Qualification) will be offered monthly consolidated salary of ₹ 1,01,000/- (Rupees One-Lakh- One Thousand only).
· Medical Officer (with MBBS Qualification) will be offered monthly consolidated salary of ₹ 84,000/- (Rupees Eighty Four thousand only).
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THE FOLLOWING GENERAL CONDITIONS BEFORE FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Security Deposit: The selected Senior Resident (DM/M.Ch.) will have to deposit ₹ 1,10,000/- ; Senior Resident (MD/MS) will have to deposit ₹ 1,01,000/- and Medical Officer will have to deposit ₹ 84,000/- at the time of joining. The security deposit will be refunded after successful completion of tenure.
2. Accommodation: Accommodation will be provided on sharing-basis, subject to availability.
3. Degree Recognition: All Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Post-Doctoral degree/ Diploma must be recognized by Medical Council of India (now National Medical Commission) / Dental Council of India.
4. Candidates employed in other organizations: The candidates who are working under Central/ State Government/ Autonomous Body/ Semi Government Organizations and other Public Sector Undertakings must submit their applications through the Head of their Institution.
5. Online application: Online application will be available on the website of Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai and can be accessed by clicking the link: https://tmc.gov.in/m_events/Events/JobVacancies. Online application in the prescribed form must be filled out completely in all respect. Incomplete applications will be rejected. The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. No other mode of application will be accepted. Separate application should be submitted for each post.
6. Application Fee: After successful completion of online application, General and Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates shall pay the online application fee of ₹ 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) by using Debit Card/ Credit Card. The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Female candidates, candidates of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe and Persons with disabilities are exempted from paying application fees. Candidates shall verify their eligibility for the post before applying and making payment of application fee.
7. Last date of Online Application: Last date of online application will be 10.06.2023 up to 5.30 PM. However, the candidates are advised to apply well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
8. Written Test/Interview: The Tentative date of Written Test and/or Interview will be 13.06.2023 .The communication to the shortlisted candidates will be done by email firstname.lastname@example.org All correspondence with the applicant will be done through the same email id.
a. Tata Memorial Centre will not be responsible for non-receipt of application through Online mode, non-receipt of email due to invalid/ wrong email IDs or emails delivery to spam/ bulk mail folder, etc.
b. Tata Memorial Centre may decide to increase or decrease the number of advertised positions.
c. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to cancel the posts, fix minimum eligibility standard/ bench mark and restrict no. of candidates called for Written Test/ Interview considering various factors like no. of vacancies, performance of the candidate etc. and can decide to determine the qualifying marks for selecting candidates for the interview. Merely fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for Written Test/ Interview. The decision of the Tata Memorial Centre in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
10. Legal jurisdiction: Legal jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Varanasi only.