TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE
TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
PAREL, MUMBAI – 400 012
TELEPHONE NO : 022-24177305
(A GRANT-IN-AID INSTITUTE UNDERDEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY, GOVT. OF INDIA)
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Mumbai, invites applications from Indian Nationals for the following tenured posts (non-academic) in the following Departments commencing from 01st October 2022.
CONSOLIDATED REMUNERATION :
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
1. AGE LIMIT: 40 YEARS. (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for Physically Handicapped). Age & experience will be reckoned as on the last date of online application (i.e. 30.08.2022).
2. Security Deposit :
a) SENIOR RESIDENT & 01 YEAR TMC FELLOWSHIP - Rs.1,01,000/-
b) JUNIOR RESIDENT - Rs.84,000/-
SR, JR & 01 Year Fellows have to pay Security Deposit at the time of Joining OR the same will be deducted in Five equal installments from their salary. This deposit will be refunded without interest after completion of SRship/JRship /Fellowship.
3. Senior Resident and 2 years HBNI Fellowship programme in Tata Memorial Centre are considered as Part of P.G. Bond(Those who have completed MCh/DM/DNB/MS/MD from Govt. & Municipal Medical Colleges, Maharashtra).
4. The HBNI Fellows have to pay the fees and dues to HBNI as per existing rules. The fees structure of fellows is as under :
On the day of joining fellows are required to pay Admission fees and Library Deposit of Rs.9,500/- (by using Debit / Credit Card) and enrollment fees of Rs.9000/- should pay through online to HBNI University. Remaining amount of Rs. 2,06,000/- (Tuition, Appraisal, Exam and Convocation fees) will be deducted in 10 equal installments (Rs.20,600/-) from their Stipend. In case of Discontinuation / Resignation in between during Fellowship tenure, the fees collected till the date will be forfeited. On & above a fine of Rs.5,00,000/- (Rupees Five Lakhs) will be levied.
5. Appointed candidates may be placed as per needs of the Departments in the Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai campus and the Clinical Research Centre, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer at Kharghar, Navi Mumbai campus or any of our peripheral centres in Sangrur, Varanasi, Visakhapatnam, Mullanpur, Muzaffarpur by rotation as and when necessary.
6. SRs/Fellows may be provided sharing accommodation subject to availability. Hostel Charges for JRs Rs.7,000/- and for SRs Rs.9,000/- will be deducted every month from their stipend/salary.
7. All U.G./P.G./Super Specialty degrees must be recognized by National Medical Commission. It is mandatory for all those who joined TMH to be registered with Maharashtra Medical Council.
8. The candidates who are working under Central / State Government / Autonomous Body / Semi Government Organizations must upload their No Objection Certificate through The Head of their Institution along with all educational and experience certificates.
9. The Online application forms must be filled out completely in all respects. Incomplete applications will be rejected. No other mode of application will be accepted.
10. Candidates shall pay the online application fee of Rs.1000/- by using Debit Card / Credit Card. The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the post and making payment of application Fee.
11. Last date for online application & hard copy printing is 15.08.2022 till 05.30 p.m. (Indian Standard Time). The candidates are advised to apply online application well in advance without waiting for the closing date. Candidates are “NOT” required to submit hard copy of application form. For Online application visit our website tmc.gov.in.
12. Candidates must submit documentary evidence in support of the details furnished in the Online Application Form regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste, disability certificate, NOC etc., failing which such applications will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
13. Separate application should be submitted online for each post, the candidate wants to be considered.
14. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to cancel the posts, fix minimum eligibility standard / bench mark and restrict no. of candidates called for MCQ/Interview taking into account various factors like no. of vacancies, performance of the candidate etc., and decided to determine the qualifying marks for selecting candidates for the interview. Merely fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for MCQ/Interview. The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / cut-off marks (Group/Stream/Discipline/Category-wise etc.) while finalizing such candidates to be called for interview as well as selecting the candidates for final selection after the interview. The decision of the Director, Tata Memorial Centre in this regards shall be final and representation will be entertained in this regard.
15. All correspondence with the applicant will be done through e-mail only (firstname.lastname@example.org ).Tata Memorial Centre does not take any responsibility for non receipt of application through Online / wrong e-mail ID OR e-mails delivery to spam/bulk mail folder etc. All applicants must provide latest mobile numbers and e-mail for timely communication.
16. MCQ examination will only be conducted when number of applicants are more than three times than the number of posts advertised. However, there will be no MCQ test for the post against which less number of applications are received than the vacancies. Director (Academics), TMC will have the discretion to decide for which post MCQ examination to be conducted and for which post there will be no MCQ examination. The decision thereof will be final.
17. Application will be rejected if the candidate provides incorrect information in the application form. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
ENTRANCE EXAM/VIVA : Information regarding Shortlisted candidates names/Date of MCQ exams/viva will be displayed on our website (tmc.gov.in) in examination/interview section. Candidates are advised to visit Tata Memorial Hospital website regularly. We may opt to take the exam online i.e. Remote Proctored Assessment and Interview may conducted via virtual platform.
DIRECTOR (ACADEMICS), TMC