Tata Memorial Centre invites applications from Postgraduate medical doctors for Certified Training in Oncology of six months duration in 14 disciplines listed below. The training programs are meant for beginner doctors who have no prior experience in Oncology OR Mid-career program for doctors and scientists who have taken the initiative to acquire new technical knowledge and hands-on experience with current best practices in oncology. The training will be held starting from 01ST SEPTEMBER 2017 to 28TH FEBRUARY 2018 .
Applicants should possess a MCI recognized post-graduate qualification (MD/MS/DNB) in the concerned specialty.
- Applicants should be below 40 years of age for General candidates and below 45 years of age for Sponsored candidates as on 30.06.2017. Age is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC & Physically Handicapped candidates as per rules.
- Maximum of 20 candidates will be selected in each six months’ training program batch. The number of training positions in various subjects may vary depending on their availabilities.
- Persons working in the Govt./Semi Govt. Organizations or Autonomous bodies must send their applications through their institutional head.
- Doctors working in hospitals affiliated to the national cancer control program or working in district hospitals are encouraged to apply.
- Please note that Foreign Nationals are required to get a suitable Visa / Entry permit from Indian Embassy in their country and should register with the Medical Council of India, New Delhi if selected and join the course after clearance from Ministry of Home Affairs and Ministry of External Affairs.
- All the outstation candidates are required to make a note that Accommodation will not be provided. A sum of Rs.2,000/- p.m. (approx) will be charged towards diet charges, for which a sum of Rs.4000/- to be paid as a diet deposit.
The eligible candidates should make their application alongwith non-refundable application fee of Rs. 250/-, by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Tata Memorial Centre, payable at Mumbai, to reach on or before 30.06.2017 to 4th Floor, H.R.D. Office, Service Block Building, Tata Memorial Hospital, Dr. Ernest Borges Marg, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012. No other mode of payment will be accepted. Female /SC /ST /OBC and Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from paying of application fee.
HOW TO APPLY: Eligible applicants would be required to apply ONLINE through the link on our website viz. https://tmc.gov.in/m_training No other mode of application will be accepted.
For applying Online, the applicant must possess valid email ID and a facility to take printout of the Acknowledgement Receipt.
All correspondence with the applicant will be done through email only. Information regarding offer letters etc. will be provided through email. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of related documents will be of the candidate. Tata Memorial Centre will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of emails to spam/bulk mail folder etc.
The application can only be submitted after entering the Registration Slip No., DD Number. The candidate must submit a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of all certificates regarding Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate, Physically Handicapped Certificate etc. along with the copy of online application form so as to reach the H.R.D. Office, Tata Memorial Hospital, Dr. E. Borges Marg, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012 on or before 30.06.2017. Only committed applications will be accepted. The candidate will be responsible if the application is not committed online and submitted to H.R.D. Department.
During the period of training, the Trainee shall not apply for any post or any other courses/ P.G. studies / Scholarship or appear for any examination or interview outside.
Late & incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. No correspondence of any kind will be entertained.
Last date for receiving applications may be relaxed by two weeks in respect of candidates working or training abroad provided they send a PDF version of the complete application with all relevant attachments before the last date.
Tata Memorial Hospital also reserves the right to reject any of the application without assigning any reason thereof. Candidates selected will be informed through email.
For ONLINE application forms visit our website at https://tmc.gov.in/m_training
[ P.K. SUKUMARAN ]
HR & ADMN. CO-ORDINATOR